InLoox 6.7.1 (March 4th 2011 current version)
- Higher performance in the document section
- Detaild message when document path cannot be created due to path length limitations of Windows
- Contact mangement stores the last used address book
- Detailed information, when trying to delete the default address book
- Fixed bug, where reloading the document list blocked saving the project
InLoox 6.7 (February 25th 2011)
- InLoox contact management added
- New global view of InLoox address books and InLoox contacts
- Use of InLoox contacts in all resource pickers
- Enable/disable contact management
- Inloox contact authentication, logon as InLoox user
- Resolve LDAP contacts in all resource pickers
- InLoox 4 to InLoox 6 migration available
- Description fields now with unlimited length under Oracle
- Added Teamviewer quick support for Mac
- Active Directory picker for permissions now available for x64
- Fixed UNC resolution for mapped drives
- Fixed exception while reloading document list on all folders
- Correct terminal server license display name
- Correct global time tracking duartion column after reload view
- Fix exception "Message: Object reference not set to an instance of an object." "Source: Janus.Windows.FilterEditor.v3"
- Fix exception "Message: The parameter is incorrect. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070057 (E_INVALIDARG))"
- Fix exception "Message: Cannot access a disposed object." "Source: System.Windows.Forms"
- Fix exception "Message: Attempted to divide by zero." "Source: System.Windows.Forms"
- Fix exception "Message: There is a file sharing violation. A different process might be using the file. [ C:\Program Files\IQ medialab\InLoox\InLoox.sdf ]"
- Fix exception "Message: The Key Guid is Guid.Empty" "Source: IQmedialab.Common "
- Fix exception "Message: Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute." "Source: IQmedialab.Common.Windows "